Friday, December 9, 2016

Why ?, just wondering WHY ???

Do you like Rosanna Arkle's melon ?, cause I do xD
Have lost another 30 followers in less than a single day, where I can only take this situation as a mere joke cause seriously don't know what the fuck is happening with that page and definitely I will not going to earn or won anything just by thinking or trying to solve this situation, even when it's not the big deal and that they are not paying me cause I do this just by pure fun I do want to achieve a couple of things like some amount of followers, it's kinda curious cause at this blog I don't have a single follower neither a damn comment has been posted since stared here...

... what am going to do is to post every single day just to see the progress/quantity of followers that currently have, right now I do own at my profile 42,911 Pins and for what it seems it will be impossible to reach the 45,000 by the end of this year

No comments:

Post a Comment