Wednesday, December 14, 2016

6,126 Followers and 43,122 Pins

Totally forgot to update my status yesterday where being honest I don't remember what was I doing, maybe was reading Comics or some Doujins, playing at the 3DS or at the 360 cause have purchased two more titles these past days and am still trying to finish the one for the Microsoft company or maybe because I was seeing p0rn or h3ntai guess that it has to be this last one cause recently have found some pretty good series anyway it appears that I haven't lost any Followers at contrary gain a couple more of them which is always good but still need to wait and see what will happen when I reach again the 6,400, am not joking when I say that have reached this quantity at least five times and all these times the amount decreases at least to 6,100.

No comments:

Post a Comment