Wednesday, January 14, 2015

No, am not dead, at least not yet

My beloved Isuzu Sento.
Has been almost a year since the last time that I posted something and I do blame the asshole of my ex coordinator for this, the good news is that he is no longer working with us so I do expect to be here more often but not everything it this mothafucka fault even when he only leave behind a lot of problems at the office, Pinterest is absorbing a lot of my free time, am kinda addictive to this page and to its content that have to pin something everyday (except those days that I don't work) or I fell like that am missing something important even when it's not a big deal.

Gotta try to be here more often even when am not sure if somebody visit my Blog but at least will try to share some pictures of those things or stuff that I like or at least make this page like my personal diary, not the kind of person that have a lot of free time but somebody told me years ago: If you stop playing  the game you gonna lost it without even try to complete it, we were talking about video games but I adapted this to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment