Monday, June 6, 2016

Glory day!!

Didn't expect to be here so soon, I mean it was less than a week that came to the blog but today is an special day because today after pinned all my daily stuff discovered that have reached the 6,000 followers maybe it is not a big deal for a lot of people but for someone that doesn't love social media it is a good achievement, my status at this moment is the following one...

79 Boards
34612 Pins
9 Likes
6000 Followers
1 Following

... now just need to see how much can I maintain this quantity of followers, sometimes some of them unstop following me without a reason and really dunno why cause when somebody leaves me a comment I always like to reply even when it is a bad one but of course the main idea is to have even more followers and for that need to continue pinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment