Saturday, January 2, 2016

A Happy New Year one day later

This one will definitely gonna be pinned at my Pinterest account too.
A new year has started and as almost all the people around the world I have made my resolutions or should I say my goals for this 2016, most of them are really not the big deal, why am saying this ? cause am pretty sure that a lot of people wants to found love, or have more money and some few will ask for some internal peace or even the world peace, if I look it this way my resolutions are basically pure crap, here is a small list of what I want but not what I want to accomplish, it's what I want to purchase:

First of all some titles for my Xbox 360, not in an particular order, actually I just copied and pasted the list from my post at the VG Collect Forum * Deadpool * Splatterhouse * Dante's Inferno * Silent Hill: Downpour * The King of Fighters XIII * BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger * Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition also if I can get my hands in a second controller for the console it would be excellent even when I don't have nobody to play with it, a wireless one would be excellent even when I do prefer them with the cord (am old school) and definitely will gonna get an Xbox One with the following titles: * Gears of War: Ultimate Edition * Gears of War 4 * Dead or Alive 5 Last Round also and for sure a Japanese copy of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

No comments:

Post a Comment