Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Just doing some tests with Stella Vermillion


A couple of weeks ago started with the idea in how to add some videos to the blog without having to use the services of Youtube, why ? well the answer is quite simple and it's because of their politics so I did read a couple of articles around the web and to be totally honest was about to throw the towel until found some information about the WebM files, in fact was downloading some Gifs for my Pinterest account, was able to found the video that am using right now as example in a page that also host some animated files, this one is form the anime Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry / Chivalry of a Failed Knight.

Some people claims that this format can dethrone the Gif files, some comments about this can be true but honestly I don't have any problem in working with both of them but what I can assure is that the quality of WebM is simply amazing and for a lot of reasons it has become my favorite, so expect to see more often here these kind of videos and before I finish writing this post have to leave the link of the page that helped me in how to properly use it here without their help this would be unachievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment